Converge ICT (formerly known as ComClark) is a service that provides optical fiber internet and cable TV services. It’s located in the Philippines and has been in business since 2007. This company is “growing” very fast, and the predictions say that it will reach million users soon.
If you are one of the current or potential users and in addition use Cisco, Huawei, Fiberhome, or ZTE router, be sure to read this article – you will learn how to change the Converge Wi-Fi Password and that’s one of the most important things to do when setting up your router for the first time.
- How to Change Airtel Wi-Fi Password?
- How to Change Huawei Wi-Fi Password?
- How to Change ZTE Wi-Fi Password?
- Converge LOS Blinking Red: What To Do?
To change your username and password, you need to know the default IP address of your router, as well as the default username and password. The easiest way to get this information is to look at the sticker on the bottom side of the router. Another way to do this is through the control panel, follow these steps:
- You need to press the Windows button and the letter R on the keyboard at the same time.
- This action opens the RUN window, type CMD and then just click OK.
- Type in ipconfig, then confirm with Enter.
- Under the default gateway, you will see the default IP address of your router.
How to Change Converge Wi-Fi Password for ZTE Router (ZTE F670)
- The first thing you need to do is type 192.168.1.1 in your internet browser.
- The next step is to log in. You will do this by entering USER in the username textbox. You will enter the same for the password – USER.
- After logging in, select the Network menu tab.
- You are now changing your SSID name (your network name) – you are doing this within the basic SSID settings.
- Now, you need to change the WPA passphrase within the security settings. Before entering your password, select the authentication mode (the most secure is WPA/WPA2).
- When you have done all this, you still need to click on “Submit” in order to successfully change your password.
How to Change Converge Wi-Fi Password for Huawei Router (Huawei EG8245H5)
- You need to type 192.168.100.1 in your internet browser.
- Enter the default login information (Username: root, password: admin or adminHV).
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the control panel of your router. Go to Advanced Settings, and then select WLAN. In the WLAN dropdown menu, click on WLAN Basic.
- Then, you need to select WPA/WPA2 as the authentication mode and enter your Pre-Shared Key (this is the password you need to change).
- Click on Apply and log out.
How to change Converge Wi-Fi password for Fiberhome
- In your Internet browser, type in 192.168.1.1.
- It is necessary to enter the default data for registration:
– Usernames: user1, user2
– Passwords: 12345, user1234, user12345.
- In this step you need to click on the Interface Setup.
- After that, select the Wireless tab.
- Once you have done all this, you can change the password in the Pre-Shared Key section. You can also change the name of your network (SSID section).
- Click on Save and log out.
Finally, it is very important to know that after installing Converge Internet, our routers and wi-fi use the default passwords. With that in mind, you need to know that anyone with solid technical knowledge can log in to your Converge wi-fi by using that default administrator information (username and password). For this reason, and in order to protect your Internet, we advise you to make sure to change the default credentials.
Hey, I’m Jeremy Clifford. I hold a bachelor’s degree in information systems, and I’m a certified network specialist. I worked for several internet providers in LA, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Seattle over the past 21 years.
I worked as a customer service operator, field technician, network engineer, and network specialist. During my career in networking, I’ve come across numerous modems, gateways, routers, and other networking hardware. I’ve installed network equipment, fixed it, designed and administrated networks, etc.
Networking is my passion, and I’m eager to share everything I know with you. On this website, you can read my modem and router reviews, as well as various how-to guides designed to help you solve your network problems. I want to liberate you from the fear that most users feel when they have to deal with modem and router settings.
My favorite free-time activities are gaming, movie-watching, and cooking. I also enjoy fishing, although I’m not good at it. What I’m good at is annoying David when we are fishing together. Apparently, you’re not supposed to talk or laugh while fishing – it scares the fishes.
2 thoughts on “How to Change Converge Wi-Fi Password?”
This us my wifi okay